|Location||Boletarian Palace: 1-1, 1-2|
|Description||Basic Melee Enemy|
|Special Attack||Fire Sword||Physical + Fire|
- At a certain range, the dregling will lunge forward, plunging its broken sword to its lower left.
- Striking the dregling while its in mid-air will deal it additional damage.
- It will take a slight pause and then start swinging wildly without re-targeting the player.
- The dregling pulls its right hand back and takes two steps forwards, swinging its sword twice horizontally.
- A piercing heavy attack: The dregling begins by gripping its sword with both hands and then thrusts it forward.
- These guys are the first enemies encountered.
- They will run at the player, lunge and start swinging. It is quite easy to get behind them for a backstab when out in the open.
- They are very weak, and rarely use their shields (even if they have one).
- Two-handing a weapon should be killed within a few hits. They can and will ambush the player in tight places, often removing the possibility of a backstab.
- The "fire sword" variety does additional damage, which will bypass many shields.
- The black phantom variety does more damage still, however they move at the same pace, and follow the same tactics, and should be easily dispatched.
|All||Crescent Moon Grass|
Spiked Shield (rare)
Short Spear (rare)
|Sword and Shield||Broken Sword|
Mail Breaker (rare)
Enemy ID and Stats
The information below reflects the game's hard programmed values for enemy stats and values. However, these values don't always align precisely with values seen in game. This is due to Special Effect Multipliers (similar to NPCs) and World Tendency Multipliers.
|Dregling (Black Phantom)||200011||1-1||78||30||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||200013||1-1||78||9||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||200017||1-1||78||9||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||200032||1-2||78||11||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||200036||1-2||78||11||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword) by Ostrava||200021||1-1||78||9||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
|Dregling (Sword) by Ostrava||200020||1-1||78||6||80||80||80||80||32||39||75||75||75|
Special Effect Multipliers
Special Effect Multipliers are blanket multipliers that are applied to NPCs, including Black Phantoms. For example, if the HP multiplier is "x2", the NPC will have twice the health that the player would have if they had identical stats and equipment. The NPC's attack multipliers are applied before the damage is affected by the player's defenses and resistances. Damage received by the NPC is slightly more complicated. When the player does damage to the NPC, the raw damage is put into a formula and computed against the NPC's resistances. These resistances are multiplied by the values in the Physical/Magic/Fire Defense columns before calculation. Afterward, the remaining damage is reduced by resistances, it is then multiplied by the Damage reduction multipliers in the Physical/Magic/Fire Reduction columns. The output damage remaining is the dealt to the NPC.
|Dregling (Black Phantom)||1-1||x2||-||x1.35||x1.35||x1.35||-||-||-||x1.5||x1.5||x1.5||-||-||-|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||1-1||-||-||x0.9||x0.9||54||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Dregling (Flaming Sword)||1-2||x1.05||x1.05||x1.15||x1.15||92||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Souls gained are from the first run through of the game, from pure white, neutral, and pure black world tendency without any modifiers
- HP totals are from the first run through of the game, from pure white, neutral, and pure black world tendency
- Despite the overkill mechanic giving 20% more souls on regular enemies, overkill on a basic Dregling gives 33% more souls