Monk's Head Collar
In Game Description
Head wrappings that were once the golden robe worn by the old master of Latria and eventually took control of the then withered old man. It is whispered that the robe now seeks to summon those who offer their aid, and carrying out its wishes grants them the use of these odd head wrappings. Could the golden garb be seeking out a new vessel to subjugate…?
Its enigmatic power increases spell effects, but also makes the wearer more vulnerable to spells.
|Monk's Head Collar||2/2/2/2||2||2||0||0||0||0|
Chance to obtain by being summoned for the 3-3 Old Monk Boss special event and host dies.
|Armor Piece||Magic Attack||Fire Attack||Magic Defense|
|Monk's Head Collar||x1.25||x1.25||x0.6|
- Physical - Physical defense provided by the individual piece of armor against; Normal, Blunt, Slashing and Piercing damage, respectively.
- Magic - Magic defense provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Fire - Fire defense provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Bleed - Bleed resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Poison - Poison resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Disease - Disease/Plague resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Weight - Weight of the individual piece of armor. Note that equipping more than 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.
- Gender - Some items are available to both genders, but are slightly different for male and female characters. Those that are identical in appearance are labeled as unisex.