Catalysts / Talismans
(Redirected from Talisman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Consumes Yellow Demon's Soul
|Reduces Max MP by 50%|
Raises Damage of Magic Spells
|Royalty starting weapon
|Increases Max MP by 20%|
+0 - Insanity Catalyst
|Magician starting weapon
|+0 - Insanity Catalyst|
|Talisman of Beasts||121||?||150||0.2||4/0/18/18
|Mephistopheles quest reward
Black Phantom Scirvir drop
|Allows user to cast both Magic and Miracles|
|Talisman of God||0||131||300||0.2||5/0/0/0
|Priest and Temple Knight starting weapon
Filthy Woman (5000 souls)
- Names displayed are according to the Atlus (NA) version of the game. Name changes from the Asian version, if any, will appear in parentheses.
- The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are X / Y / Z:
- X is Physical Damage
- Y is Magical Damage
- Z is Fire Damage
- Bleed, Poison and Plague are bonus damage over a period of 60 seconds. So, if a weapon has "Bleed 120", the victim will suffer 120 damage over 60 seconds, or 2 damage per second.
- Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
- Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
- The durability of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.
- The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Burden will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.
- Stats Needed
- The stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
- Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
- Also keep in mind that your character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required. For example, a character with 18 Strength can wield a Great Axe (Requires 26 Strength) properly if the weapon is held with both hands.
- (18 x 1.5 = 27)
- Stat Bonuses
- The stat bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus damage you do with the weapon, based on the associated Stat. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).