Valley 5-3 Walkthrough
Dirty Colossus Archstone
- Pureblood Demon's Soul
|Garl Vinland||- Depraved One
- Plague Babies
|- Bramd (BP Garl Vinland)|
- Ring of Sincere Prayer (Maiden Astraea)
- Dark Silver Shield (Garl Vinland)
- Dark Silver Helmet (Garl Vinland)
- Dark Silver Armor (Garl Vinland)
- Dark Silver Manifer (Garl Vinland)
- Dark Silver Leggings (Garl Vinland)
- Stone of Ephemeral Eyes
- Pure Mercurystone
- Pure Suckerstone
- Pure Marrowstone (Pulpstone)
Enemy ID and Stats
|Depraved One (Spear)||210010||220||0||100||0||0||0||80||66||999||100||100|
Special Effect Multipliers
Special Effect Multipliers are blanket multipliers that are applied to NPCs, including Black Phantoms. For example, if the HP multiplier is "x2", the NPC will have twice the health that the player would have if they had identical stats and equipment. The NPC's attack multipliers are applied before the damage is affected by the player's defenses and resistances. Damage received by the NPC is slightly more complicated. When the player does damage to the NPC, the raw damage is put into a formula and computed against the NPC's resistances. These resistances are multiplied by the values in the Physical/Magic/Fire Defense columns before calculation. Afterward, the remaining damage is reduced by resistances, it is then multiplied by the Damage reduction multipliers in the Physical/Magic/Fire Reduction columns. The output damage remaining is the dealt to the NPC.
World Tendency Events
- Black Phantom Garl Vinland appears. Pure White [[World Tendency required.
- Only appears after you have killed Maiden Astraea and collected her Pureblood Demon's Soul.
- Drops Bramd and Crest of Vinland.
No Black World events
Walkthrough and Map
- 5-3 Dirty Colossus Archstone Map - numbered sections below correlate to circled numbers on the map
- Head forward. Once you've passed through the fog, you'll enter a vast cavern. Depraved Ones are scattered around, praying to the Maiden. They'll ignore you; even if you kill them, so if you're feeling vicious then go for it. You'll see a narrow path to your left. Follow it until the second plateau and do a little reconnaissance. There should be a small squad of Depraved Ones in front of you and a wood platform with a sheer drop past it to your right.
- Here's where you need to be careful. You need to drop off the platform into the water to face the demon - well, actually, the demon's bodyguard, but we'll get to that in a minute - but the water's full of Plague Babies. They move faster than you and will surround you really quickly. If you just jump off without knowing where you're going, you're plague-ridden toast.
- Smash a couple of Depraved Ones off the cliff. You probably won't kill them in one hit, but you'll hit them into the water and give the babies something else to chase. Get two or three in there, then get on the wooden platform and jump to your right. As soon as you hit the swamp, look forward and to the left. You should see a stone pathway leading up to your left and slightly behind you. Run to that as fast as you can. Once you're off the swamp and safely on the stone, keep going. Garl Vinland is chasing you, but he won't go too far up the pathway, so you can stop here, heal, and use your Widow's Lotus if necessary.
Just follow the path to your left, you will completely avoid the Plague Babies and reach Garl Vinland safely. No need to step into the plague water. Fight him at point 4 on the map
See the Maiden Astraea link for more information.