Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Game Description
A lightly equipped soldier that continues an aimless journey. They have especially high dexterity and are skilled at using a curved sword. They also have high luck, but because their initial equipment is shabby, they are weak to attacks.
- The Wanderer is an Unique class.
- Most may think that it is a off shoot of a Thief. This assumption is not entirely wrong, though the play style of a Wanderer is significantly different.
- The Wanderer has no ranged combat at the beginning. It is easy to pick up a bow for the few occasions that you will need a bow though, since Wanderers are quick enough to dispatch most foes with low amounts of damage taken.
- The Wanderer has the highest Dexterity out of any other class, and only requires one extra soul level in Dexterity to start taking less fall damage.
- The Wanderer's health is low and armor is weak. Dodging is a must.
- The Wanderer is not for the faint of heart, the easily frustrated, or the new gamer.
|Consumables||Crescent Moon Grass (6)
Ed's Grindstone (2)
Soldier | Knight | Hunter | Priest | Magician
Wanderer | Barbarian | Thief | Temple Knight | Royalty