Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Game Description
Leather armor suitable for field activity. It is widely used by hunters.
Hard Leather Boots
Light leather shoes.
Though they are not metal, they have a high defensive aspect.
These shoes are widely worn by soldiers of the church.
|Leather Armor||28 / 28 / 28 / 28||19||20||15||15||0||3.1|
|Hard Leather Boots||20 / 20 / 26 / 16||12||14||14||9||0||5.8|
|Total||65 / 65 / 71 / 71 /||43||46||38||33||0||10.7|
- The Wanderer starts out with pieces from two different sets of armor.
- Since there are two different sets for the Wanderer , you can get its armor at two places:
- Graverobber Blige (Leather)
- Filthy Woman (Hard Leather)
- Physical - Physical defense provided by the individual piece of armor against; Normal, Blunt, Slashing and Piercing damage, respectively.
- Magic - Magic defense provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Fire - Fire defense provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Bleed - Bleed resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Poison - Poison resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Disease - Disease/Plague resistance provided by the individual piece of armor.
- Weight - Weight of the individual piece of armor. Note that equipping more than 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.
- Gender - Some items are available to both genders, but are slightly different for male and female characters. Those that are identical in appearance are labeled as unisex.